Tuesday, June 5, 2012


Have you ever liked a book that looked REALLY  boring , Well I did , I  liked “the house on mango street” By Sandra Ceneros. Because when i thought that it was gonna be boring  but i wasn’t I like the because it relates to what i had to live with.     


                                     

this book begins with esperanza who live in a latino section of chicago . the neighborhood that she lived in wasn’t the best one.  


                                    recommendation



i would recommend this book because this book really related to me and how i used to live when i was younger




                                                CONCLUSION

                                  
  DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you gave The House on Mango Street a chance! I love how the author uses poetic language to show Esperanza's talent as a writer.

    ReplyDelete