Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Why I Like Rihanna


Rihanna is my favorite artist. I  find her recent songs better than her old songs because I prefer her edgier lyrics.The first time I saw her was in a music video on MTV called SOS. I will continue listening to and enjoying her songs. She recently collaborated with another artist named Drake in a song titled “Take Care.” But not only does she write good songs with other  artists but she is also an amazing solo artist. Some other artists she worked with are Nicki Minaj and  Kid Cudi. While these songs are popular they don’t compare to her solo songs which spent weeks  topping music charts.



3 comments:

  1. My sister likes some of her songs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her especially when she partners up with Nicki Minaj. :)

    ReplyDelete